PostHelpWallHacks in VB2010 ?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
WallHacks in VB2010 ?
Hey Guys ,

i Learn VB and i can Patch Memory , but i'll Learn how to make D3D' in Visual Basic ...
Can anyone Help me ? I'll do a SinglePlayer D3D or Multiplayer (mw3 or other..)

GreeTz
ReLoe
I strongly recommend you to do it with C++ and DirectSDK
It's more easier than VB
You should go with C++.. Or C# with SlimDX or SharpDX. But I highly recommend you to go with C++

There're a lot of C++ and DirectX tutorials all over the web. Good luck
But i'm noob in c++ I know how to " Hello world " no more xD
I'll Learn it , i need 1-2Years right ?
Quote Originally Posted by reloe View Post
But i'm noob in c++ I know how to " Hello world " no more xD
I'll Learn it , i need 1-2Years right ?

Just learn enough C++ to be able to code wallhacks no need to learn C++ it all
Quote Originally Posted by reloe View Post
But i'm noob in c++ I know how to " Hello world " no more xD
I'll Learn it , i need 1-2Years right ?
2 months ago I was on the same position you are now... Look at my signature now: 2 Wallhacks already done and I'm working on another

After you learn the basics, google will really help you. Not for copy and paste.. I mean for searching "how can I do this...", "which function should I use?", etc...
Okay , hmm i need help with a Hack , have anyone TeamViewer PLS add me on Steam " xAimBRoTHDx "
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?