Anyone know the id of Bear Trap?
Mega Inventory Edit TUTORIAL and ITEMS!
Video is gone btw =/
This still works with no ban?
Maybe I'm just crazy, I don't know. I can't get it to work. I follow these steps:
1. Launch using DayZCommander (I have been going all the way into the game then backing out to single and multiplayer selection screen)
* I went to Seattle US866 Allows RightShift+P server options.
2. Start cheatengine
3. Link to the Arma2OA.exe process
4. Set search to "String"
5. Search For : private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM
6. Double click on KEY to open in memory
7. Double click KEY to edit
8. Replace whole text ( private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf"; ) to (player addweapon "ItemMap"; )
*Have tried other items as well.
9. Check the Active box for the script, Box is as now [X]
10. Go back to DayZ and click multiplayer (Now in the built in server selection.)
11. Exit CE without saving
12. Join same server that I check (Seattle US866)
13. RightShift+P to go to server options screen.
14. Press esc, then press g to check gear.......Didn't work
Am I doing something wrong? I am currently running:
DayZ v1.7.2.5
Arma2 v1.62.98553
The server is the same Version as I am. I must have missed something.
1. Launch using DayZCommander (I have been going all the way into the game then backing out to single and multiplayer selection screen)
* I went to Seattle US866 Allows RightShift+P server options.
2. Start cheatengine
3. Link to the Arma2OA.exe process
4. Set search to "String"
5. Search For : private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM
6. Double click on KEY to open in memory
7. Double click KEY to edit
8. Replace whole text ( private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf"; ) to (player addweapon "ItemMap"; )
*Have tried other items as well.
9. Check the Active box for the script, Box is as now [X]
10. Go back to DayZ and click multiplayer (Now in the built in server selection.)
11. Exit CE without saving
12. Join same server that I check (Seattle US866)
13. RightShift+P to go to server options screen.
14. Press esc, then press g to check gear.......Didn't work
Am I doing something wrong? I am currently running:
DayZ v1.7.2.5
Arma2 v1.62.98553
The server is the same Version as I am. I must have missed something.
On cheat engine make sure you're editing the "Value" and not just the title of the input.
But idk why you would do this, it's pretty much a garunteed global ban at this point
But idk why you would do this, it's pretty much a garunteed global ban at this point
I thank you very much! It works. I now know what I was doing wrong.
What I did to get this to work was close out C.E. after loading to the Lobby.
I had previously been closing out as soon as I got to the built in Arma2 multiplayer server selection screen.
Thank you again for the assistance (Trubs) and rest.
What I did to get this to work was close out C.E. after loading to the Lobby.
I had previously been closing out as soon as I got to the built in Arma2 multiplayer server selection screen.
Thank you again for the assistance (Trubs) and rest.
Hardknox, have you skype or MSN ? can you give me, i would talk to you, about the scripts, etc.. Thanks..
This stopped working for me yesterday after I updated ARMA 2.
Similar Threads
Battlefield Heroes Hacks[TUTORIAL]Editing emotes, and abilities(and clothes if you want them in your menu o.)PU 33 WarRock - International HacksEdited Tutorial: Bypass (Perm)
24 WarRock Korea HacksWorking Wepons and ItemsVI 2 Visual Basic ProgrammingVB6, tutorial and working key!
175 WarRock - International Hacksediting modules and hotkey makin 0
