Mega Inventory Edit TUTORIAL and ITEMS!

Posts 76–90 of 100 · Page 6 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by naruto68 View Post
Why deleate Tutorial video:/?
Quote Originally Posted by DfKOniK View Post
quick question how would admins see if we used scripts or not to get are weapon and gear? and from there could they report are name or ip to makers of dayz and get us banned?
Quote Originally Posted by bigboy54 View Post
(null)

they have logs. And that is how ppl get banned from this method.
Quote Originally Posted by DfKOniK View Post
they have logs. And that is how ppl get banned from this method.
Globally banned or just server banned?
BTW, is there a cheat to see players on the map?
I found one but I am VERY confused with cheating in this game people say that the bypasser doesn't work now, do you know where
there will be a new version out or smt? Why some cheats still work?

Because I don't rly need a spawn-item cheat.
I just want something to mark people for me on man so I can manhunt them with my team ^^

I have a vision of me and my team driving in ural around the server like a freaking herse taking out people one by one
I am using CE 6.2 and regardless which entry I put I get an error.

private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM
private ["_dummy"]; _dummy = [_this,"onload"] execVM "\ca\ui\scripts\dedicatedServerInterface.sqf";

neither of these work.

I get "ScanError Thread 0"
I figured out the CE error. Wasnt searching for string (dull).

Does anyone know what to change in scripts.txt to enable shift+p on a server?
can anyone provide a link for FN FAL gun i tried making one but failed
Quote Originally Posted by WetBozenka View Post
(null)
if u want esp and shit like that then ull have to pay like 15$ for 30days. I am unable to name le site but just google.
Hey man,
thanks I'm willing to buy this shit for 15 $ why not.
I managed to find a site that sells good private cheats for DayZ but it costs 20 euroes for 30 days, that's too much.
Can you plese help me in finding the 15 $ cheat?
Hey it seems like no matter how man times I try I just can't get this to work, I followed all the steps in your video and it just doesn't cut it for some reason.
Seems to me like this is no longer working. It worked for me for a few days, then it just stopped, I do everything the same but the items just don't appear when i close the Shift+P menu. I would love if someone could confirm if this is still working or if it's just me doing something wrong
Quote Originally Posted by Trubs View Post
Seems to me like this is no longer working. It worked for me for a few days, then it just stopped, I do everything the same but the items just don't appear when i close the Shift+P menu. I would love if someone could confirm if this is still working or if it's just me doing something wrong
It should still be working i did it a few hours ago.
Quote Originally Posted by RagingStar View Post
It should still be working i did it a few hours ago.
That's really frustrating then, because I have no idea what I could be doing wrong. I don't think I have changed anything from the other day when it was working.
Quote Originally Posted by WetBozenka View Post
Hey man,
thanks I'm willing to buy this shit for 15 $ why not.
I managed to find a site that sells good private cheats for DayZ but it costs 20 euroes for 30 days, that's too much.
Can you plese help me in finding the 15 $ cheat?

ill send u a PM later.
Posts 76–90 of 100 · Page 6 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us