Mega Inventory Edit TUTORIAL and ITEMS!

Posts 61–75 of 100 · Page 5 of 7
But I dont understand one thing, how I add pistols etc.
There is a list with everything, but with there is not a script for some item (e.g. the range-finder)
How I have to add them?
Quote Originally Posted by Xylophon View Post
But I dont understand one thing, how I add pistols etc.
There is a list with everything, but with there is not a script for some item (e.g. the range-finder)
How I have to add them?
just look abit. s_johnson has a thread with a bunch of shit.
Is this still safe to use, also i'm kinda new to this I need help the video isn't working
Thanks Boss, worked a few times I tried it... Today though theres only 1 seattle server showing up and its kicking for script restriction, not sure whats up with that.
Quote Originally Posted by DuckThunder View Post
The video is down for me
its still up ^^
video is definitely not up you must of set it to private or something.
I saw a comment on the video that there was some sort of update that allowed for this method to be detected. I have not been on in a while and just want to know if it has.
easy to learn , i wanna make my own
Hi !
I never cheated in DayZ but since my equipment and vehicles started to mysteriously dissapear I got pissed off and decided to look for cheats.
So here I am, but I kinda don't wanna get banned, so my most important question is:

IS IT DETECTABLE? IF IT IS, WHAT IS THE APPROX. % CHANCE OF GETTING BANNED FOR USING THIS?

Thank you in advance for answer
Happy cheating every1
Quote Originally Posted by WetBozenka View Post
Hi !
I never cheated in DayZ but since my equipment and vehicles started to mysteriously dissapear I got pissed off and decided to look for cheats.
So here I am, but I kinda don't wanna get banned, so my most important question is:

IS IT DETECTABLE? IF IT IS, WHAT IS THE APPROX. % CHANCE OF GETTING BANNED FOR USING THIS?

Thank you in advance for answer
Happy cheating every1
meh, id say 20% chance detectable. Not from BE themselves but from the server admins if they check logs!
Need for e.g. rotors etc. (all the stuff which one need for repairing vehicles (cars and helicopters).
I dont know the codes for them.
Edit: Found it
Quote Originally Posted by Xylophon View Post
Need for e.g. rotors etc. (all the stuff which one need for repairing vehicles (cars and helicopters).
I dont know the codes for them.
Edit: Found it
lol lazyness wont help
Quote Originally Posted by Xylophon View Post
Need for e.g. rotors etc. (all the stuff which one need for repairing vehicles (cars and helicopters).
I dont know the codes for them.
Edit: Found it
Ehm, care to share ^^ ?
Why deleate Tutorial video:/?
Posts 61–75 of 100 · Page 5 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us