New Skin

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
What is up with the stamp?
Quote Originally Posted by smartperson View Post
What is up with the stamp?
I'm trying something new
The stamp is a bit large...

fist4, It's not my style, but great job on the minecraft skin I especially like the nice texture going in the grey shirt
Nice skin
I liked it
rainbow hair ? :S

looks something .....
Rainbow hair
how do i use this (first time)
To install a skin:
Go to Minecraft.net
Log in
Go to Profile on the nav bar at the top
Scroll down to choose skin button
and select the .png file of your skin.
Done
Quote Originally Posted by zamer09 View Post
how do i use this (first time)
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
To install a skin:
Go to Minecraft.net
Log in
Go to Profile on the nav bar at the top
Scroll down to choose skin button
and select the .png file of your skin.
Done
But i have minecraft cracked
how i can do this!?
Quote Originally Posted by messiisme View Post
But i have minecraft cracked
how i can do this!?
As far as I know, you can't.
Quote Originally Posted by messiisme View Post
But i have minecraft cracked
how i can do this!?
There is a way to do it if you have a cracked version of minecraft. Unfortunately, you will be the only one that can see the images, and all other players will look like your character as well.

In Windows go to your start bar and down to the search and type %appdata%

This will open a folder with .minecraft in it, open this folder and then open the bin folder.

Right click your minecraft.jar file and click open with winrar (hopefully you already use this program.)

Open the mob folder, inside of this folder will be all images for creatures and your character.

Look for the one named: char.png and delete it.

Download and rename whatever image you want to use to char.png and then place it inside of the current folder. (mob folder inside minecraft.jar)

Make sure everything is saved correctly, close out and start up minecraft. Worked for me, I'm currently using the Android skin, like I said though, everyone will look like it and you will be the only one to actually see it. Hope this helps though.


thanks, i be looking for a skin with rainbow hair long time
I need original minecraft for this?Or i can with cracked
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?