SolvedError

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Error
Essentials GroupManager, I have everything working fine, but if I try to add another group [For instance, "Head-Mod] when I load up my server it gives me a huge error log can anyone help?

Results on when I scan it on Online YAML Parser:
imgur: the simple image sharer
Did you use tabs? Don't use tabs.
Fuck Group Manager. Use PermissionsEX. That's what I recommend. Very easy to use, control, and manage. You can add permissions in game, so there won't be really any problems. If you're editing permissions in a text file, make sure you have Notepad++. That will help you parse your YAML/YML correctly. If anything, just mimic everything else and you won't have any problems.
No tabs. And I do have Notepad++, PermissionsEX not updated for 1.3.1.
@Nico @Psychotic
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
No tabs. And I do have Notepad++, PermissionsEX not updated for 1.3.1.
@Nico @Psychotic
.

Wait for it to be updated. Not a lot of things are updated for it, because 1.3.1 alone, is a very shitty JAR. Just vanilla with 1.3.1, it's laggy as fuck. Uses huge amounts of loads, it's unbelievable.
Ok, thanks everyone. @Nico
Solved.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us