Getting to know each other

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Getting to know each other
Hello I wonder Since we are a family Why doesnt every Share there facebook so we can each other as friends ....LOl any way mine is Kim Sai r to make it easy CrimsonSnowz@gmail.combobo
Wrong section i guess
And i deactivated my account few weeks ago
I think this belongs in General, as this is not related to CF at all.
Quote Originally Posted by diabloregret View Post
Hello I wonder Since we are a family Why doesnt every Share there facebook so we can each other as friends ....LOl any way mine is Kim Sai r to make it easy CrimsonSnowz@gmail.combobo
DUDE
You are in the WRONG Section ...
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?