Addies

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Addies
Could someone tell me the addies for no zone/bug damage and no spread? Thanks in advance and I will put you in credits.
Download the unpacked version by giniyat101 and search yourself
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
Download the unpacked version by giniyat101 and search yourself
Already looked and I searched terms that I would think would fit with no bug damage and no spread and no luck.
Quote Originally Posted by troadem View Post
Already looked and I searched terms that I would think would fit with no bug damage and no spread and no luck.
NoBugDamage string is DamageZone or ZoneDamage
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
NoBugDamage string is DamageZone or ZoneDamage
I thought that string looked interesting.. thanks for that but what about no spread? I already have a sort of no spread but I want it to be a pure no spread which for example means the bullets don't leave the crosshair.
@troadem
less spread "CrossHairRatioPerRealSize"
Quote Originally Posted by DOOP View Post
@troadem
less spread "CrossHairRatioPerRealSize"
I already have that set to 0.0f but I would like for the bullets to stay within the crosshair instead of firing outside of it while spraying.
Quote Originally Posted by troadem View Post
I would like for the bullets to stay within the crosshair instead of firing outside of it while spraying.
LowerAnimRate
Quote Originally Posted by DOOP View Post

LowerAnimRate
LowerAnimRate is NoRecoil right? Anyway, I already have all the addies for LowerAnimRate and it works but it's not no spread, right?
Norecoil1: PerturbMin%d_%s
Norecoil2: PerturbMax%d_%s
Norecoil3: BulletOffset(second one)
Norecoil4: ShotReactPitch%d_%d
Norecoil5: DetailPerturbShot%d_%s
Norecoil6: DetailReactPitchShot%d_%s
Norecoil7: DetailReactYawShot%d_%s
Noreload: ReloadAnimRatio
NoWeaponWeight: MoveSpeedPenalty
NoGrenadeDmg: AmmoDamage
NoWeaponChangeDelay: ChangeWeaponAnimRatio
NoKnockBack: KnockBack
NoScope: HalfZomeNoImage
FastKnife1: KnifeNormalAniRate
FastKnife2: KnifeBigShotAniRate
KnifeOHK1: KnifeNormalAmmoDamage
KnifeOHK2: KnifeBigShotAmmoDamage
SeeGhosts1: CharacterHiddenAlpha
SeeGhosts2: CharacterHiddenWalkAlpha
SeeGhosts3: CharacterHuddenRunAlpha
RepeatFire: RepeatFire
CrouchSpeed: MovementDuckWalkRate
ShotGunSpread: ShotsPerAmmo

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

ReloadAnimRatio - Weapon Reload (No Reload)
ChangeWeaponAnimRatio - Weapon change delay (No weapon change delay)
AmmoDamage - Weapon Damage (One hit kill)
LowerAnimRate - Weapon Recoil (Less Recoil not full No Recoil)
CharacterHiddenAlpha - See Ghost
CharacterHiddenWalkAlpha - See Ghost
CharacterHiddenRunAlpha - See Ghost
MovementHiddenRate - See Ghost
C4PlantTime - Obviously C4 Plant time
C4DefuseTime - Obviously C4 Defuse time
MaxCanDefuseDistance - Distance that you can defuse the bomb
Range -Weapon Range
ShotsPerAmmo - Shotgun Spread
EdgeShotEnabled - Shoot Through Wall
WallShotEnabled - Shoot Through Wall
PerfectWallShotEnabled - Shoot Through Wall
====================================
Quote Originally Posted by ksa_Saudi Arabia View Post
Norecoil1: PerturbMin%d_%s
Norecoil2: PerturbMax%d_%s
Norecoil3: BulletOffset(second one)
Norecoil4: ShotReactPitch%d_%d
Norecoil5: DetailPerturbShot%d_%s
Norecoil6: DetailReactPitchShot%d_%s
Norecoil7: DetailReactYawShot%d_%s
Noreload: ReloadAnimRatio
NoWeaponWeight: MoveSpeedPenalty
NoGrenadeDmg: AmmoDamage
NoWeaponChangeDelay: ChangeWeaponAnimRatio
NoKnockBack: KnockBack
NoScope: HalfZomeNoImage
FastKnife1: KnifeNormalAniRate
FastKnife2: KnifeBigShotAniRate
KnifeOHK1: KnifeNormalAmmoDamage
KnifeOHK2: KnifeBigShotAmmoDamage
SeeGhosts1: CharacterHiddenAlpha
SeeGhosts2: CharacterHiddenWalkAlpha
SeeGhosts3: CharacterHuddenRunAlpha
RepeatFire: RepeatFire
CrouchSpeed: MovementDuckWalkRate
ShotGunSpread: ShotsPerAmmo

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

ReloadAnimRatio - Weapon Reload (No Reload)
ChangeWeaponAnimRatio - Weapon change delay (No weapon change delay)
AmmoDamage - Weapon Damage (One hit kill)
LowerAnimRate - Weapon Recoil (Less Recoil not full No Recoil)
CharacterHiddenAlpha - See Ghost
CharacterHiddenWalkAlpha - See Ghost
CharacterHiddenRunAlpha - See Ghost
MovementHiddenRate - See Ghost
C4PlantTime - Obviously C4 Plant time
C4DefuseTime - Obviously C4 Defuse time
MaxCanDefuseDistance - Distance that you can defuse the bomb
Range -Weapon Range
ShotsPerAmmo - Shotgun Spread
EdgeShotEnabled - Shoot Through Wall
WallShotEnabled - Shoot Through Wall
PerfectWallShotEnabled - Shoot Through Wall
====================================
You are @Mi]5 ?
No Bug Damage is associated with BasicPlayerInfo right?
Quote Originally Posted by troadem View Post
No Bug Damage is associated with BasicPlayerInfo right?
nope
its
Code:
bool nozonedamage = true;
#define ZoneDamage 0x//Pointer 
DWORD BugDamage = *(DWORD*)(Cshell + ZoneDamage);
if ( nozonedamage )
{
if ( BugDamage )
{ 
*(float*)(Cshell + BugDamage) = 0.0f;
}
}
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
nope
its
Code:
bool nozonedamage = true;
#define ZoneDamage 0x//Pointer 
DWORD BugDamage = *(DWORD*)(Cshell + ZoneDamage);
if ( nozonedamage )
{
if ( BugDamage )
{ 
*(float*)(Cshell + BugDamage) = 0.0f;
}
}
I really feel stupid for asking this even though I've made my own stuff but I've tried a lot of pointers and I can't get the right pointer. I don't want you to spoonfeed me but could you point me in the right direction?
Quote Originally Posted by troadem View Post
I really feel stupid for asking this even though I've made my own stuff but I've tried a lot of pointers and I can't get the right pointer. I don't want you to spoonfeed me but could you point me in the right direction?
i dont code cross fire hacks anymore .. last time from 2011 so idk
just search for ZoneDamage using unpacked cshell
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us