OutdatedPvPShark - Basic Client.

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
im still waiting for optifine version of this
hope its gonna be very popular

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

add esp :P too and notifications (very useful)
Quote Originally Posted by mike2y View Post
im still waiting for optifine version of this
hope its gonna be very popular

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

add esp :P too and notifications (very useful)
Sorry I was actually debating weather I should keep it private or not...And screw it, I'm releasing it.
take your time il be waiting
it says error:Invalid or corrupt jar file C/Users/Jay/Desktop/PvpShar.jar help?
... you don't open the jar file, you put it in the .minecraft folder and replace the original minecraft.jar
About the bypasses you really only need sneak and sprint, I dont see why someone would show themselves as flying around the world

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

I think you have to change the jar name to "Minecraft" so just try doing that
add nofall and this will be perfeckt.
Quote Originally Posted by Forester155 View Post
add nofall and this will be perfeckt.
Has nofall.
Console --> nofall

I think it currently works on NC+ since it is currently kind of broken...



Quote Originally Posted by mike2y View Post
take your time il be waiting
Sorry about the other comment, that was my dumbass brother...He's been doing shit with my account since I accidentally left my PC on.
After the 2nd showcase of PvPShark is uploaded, I will make a new thread with the new massive update
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us