Red faceGeneric Hacking Starter Help?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Generic Hacking Starter Help?
So I've looked all over the forums and such, done what is considered "respectful" or "polite". But I can't find any good post on this. I want to know how people hack online games. For example: Minecraft, Rotmg, Runescape, etc. I have dwelled into making trainers using visual basic but I havent looked into it for such a long time.
So basically the questions I'm asking are as follows.
  1. Where should I start
  2. What languages should I learn
  3. What are some good materials to read
  4. And finally, are there any well-rounded tutorials to look at

Thanks for any help whatsoever! I hope I'm not being a nuisance!
1. Start With C++, then work your way up to higher languages
2. Java is always nice, python is pretty good aswell
3. Look up 'C++ for Dummies' or something like that
4. This will be a life saver for you, go to youtube.com and search 'Thenewboston' <--- Best Tutorials EVER
5. Have fun!
Just learn how the computer works, that is the most important aspect of hacking. It's like the saying: "guns don't kill people, people do". You don't make hacks by finding the 'one ultimate hacking language' you make hacks by understanding computers and programs and then expressing that understanding in your language of choice.

I second the books mentioned above, however you should consider "Ivar hurtons ansi C++" as an alternative if you're wiling to spend money. To learn more about computers (and asm) check out: "The art of assembly". I teaches you about the assembly language (the lowest readable language) and all the really important stuff. It's a bit old, but it's one of the best books out there.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us