Coolhow smart are you?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
how smart are you?
Now, I'm a good player at combat arms.

Me and a group of people from ***** created a special game. it was locked with a password and had an elite mod. the game mode was OMA with all weapons. we managed only use knifes the entire game. we ran around with knifes just to prove to each other our trust. Do you ever play in-game with you're fellow hackers? do you even LIKE each other? From what I've seen you all hate each other and just sit here flaming each other and waiting for you're precious dave to make hacks for you.

can you as a community show you're trust in each other by doing this?

the rules are:

1. must have at least 10 people who are from this forums.
2.must be able to play an entire game OMA without using hacks.
3.must only use knifes even though the game mode is all weapons.


can you do it? we can, but can you?
Quote Originally Posted by chupamocoss View Post
dint understand u
mehbe if i tlk lik dis u wil get wut i am syng.
Quote Originally Posted by Quizzard View Post
mehbe if i tlk lik dis u wil get wut i am syng.
Rofl at that.


I know I can I don't need hacks to be good at a game. I only have vip because I won it. I would never pay for a free game.

I don't hate other hackers or flame them for hacking because I'm hacking to. I play a lot of games with just hackers.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
Rofl at that.


I know I can I don't need hacks to be good at a game. I only have vip because I won it. I would never pay for a free game.

I don't hate other hackers or flame them for hacking because I'm hacking too. I play a lot of games with just hackers.
do you have the restraints? more importantly what about the others? don't get me wrong I hate you all. we're not on any equal grounds here.
Quote Originally Posted by Quizzard View Post
do you have the restraints? more importantly what about the others? don't get me wrong I hate you all. we're not on any equal grounds here.
Yes I do and I know the hackers I play with do. But I don't really know about all the 10 year olds useing hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
Yes I do and I know the hackers I play with do. But I don't really know about all the 10 year olds useing hacks.
I really don't like the term "hacker" I like the term "cheater" if you're "hacking" you're cheating, same with glitches.
I'm still waiting for an answer...

I don't think you can do it. you have no community.
i hate u bitch are you a nexon mod get hell out of here i can beat ur ass without hacks so shut the fuk up bitch omfg ur annoyin poeple
Quote Originally Posted by farsight13 View Post
i hate u bitch are you a nexon mod get hell out of here i can beat ur ass without hacks so shut the fuk up bitch omfg ur annoyin poeple
Thats what I was talking about in your last thread.
Quote Originally Posted by farsight13 View Post
i hate u bitch are you a nexon mod get hell out of here i can beat ur ass without hacks so shut the fuk up bitch omfg ur annoyin poeple
I laughed for several minutes. a NEXON mod? I'm flattered..
and i noe my slang righting is wrong so dont say nothin hoe
Quote Originally Posted by Quizzard View Post
Now, I'm a good player at combat arms.

Me and a group of people from ***** created a special game. it was locked with a password and had an elite mod. the game mode was OMA with all weapons. we managed only use knifes the entire game. we ran around with knifes just to prove to each other our trust. Do you ever play in-game with you're fellow hackers? do you even LIKE each other? From what I've seen you all hate each other and just sit here flaming each other and waiting for you're precious dave to make hacks for you.

can you as a community show you're trust in each other by doing this?

the rules are:

1. must have at least 10 people who are from this forums.
2.must be able to play an entire game OMA without using hacks.
3.must only use knifes even though the game mode is all weapons.


can you do it? we can, but can you?
Well unlike you, most of us here are straight and dont need to prove to our "[boy] friends" that were a happy loving group who feels the need to be gay and knife each other for a game. Seriously? Are you gay?
You came here to hack Combat Arms? And you want legit players ahahahaaha you must really fail
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?