PatchedUSSR Hacks NA v1.0 | Telekill | Aimbot | Full ESP | Anti Kick | Elite Kick | + More
I use PerX but I still got ban. And when I use it on other accs it crashes when I join a channel... Its detected.
hmm its detected.... win7
I hae windows7...
i just use the hack but get banned in the login page.
Got banned as well, thanks a lot..
The hack is Detected, while you can still go in game, you'll crash in about 5 minutes or you'll get banned.
YUP. Lol. Update dis awesome hack >:3
I KEEP MAKEN ACCOUNTS THEY KEEP BANNING ME ??? AM I IP BANNED??? OR THE .DLL FILE DOING IT????
TY FOR THE FEED BACK !!!!
UPDATE IT PLEASE!!!!
The hack is not detected, you all were probably rage hacking with aimbot and telekill and got banned, just because you got banned does not fucking mean the hack is detected.
It's not deceted
?!?!?! Im going to rey it. Im a nice hacker. I just use chams.... I'll report on this thread if it is really detected or not.
?!?!?! Im going to rey it. Im a nice hacker. I just use chams.... I'll report on this thread if it is really detected or not.This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsProFire v3.2 [VIP] Hack -Full [Aimbot/ Telekill/ Glitch/ Ghost/ ESP]
551 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsMPGH Combat Arms Hack VIP -July 10th, 2010 [ AIMBOT + OPK+TELEKIL]
1,062 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsFlameswor10 Private [Not Full] ESP GHOSTMODE TELEKILL AIMBOT
217 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsWarriorVirus Multi-Hack! GUI => Wallhack,Glitch,Chams,Ghost Mode,TeleKill,AimBot
12 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsHack CF USA wall , charms , aimbot Update 5/9 by HGV Team (Working 100%) 23
