PatchedHackerMaybe Hack v8 (EU)

Posts 181–195 of 300 · Page 13 of 20
THIS IS NOT DETECTED. its work perfect for me its have never crash for me
Useing UNDETECTED INJECTOR, and got banned, so do not come to lie. 180Day locked ._.
Hack Tool Detected.

Thank me if I helped you!
this hack made me play CF again xD
its not working and i have no idea
I love u hacks but my game closed ....
witch injector i can use?
mamos injecotor 2.7 is detected
It works perfect. The only thing that s*cks is, that i just play 1 Game Predator/Hero mode or Bio, and after this 1 Round I need to restart all (-> start the game new, and inject the hack again, thats rly well, cause i like this hack so much!) ...its when i start my 2nd game Pred./Hero./Bio the game ends/crushes (and need 2 restart all)
...and sometimes I get in BIO (Reserach Site) sometimes a Error when i shot with the SG at the beginning at the Head of a zombie at the doors. :c
But in TD or something else (Ghost/S&D) works greatly. why only there?
Have any1 some Ideas ?!

My Features at the beginning are:
-Wallhack + See Ghosts
-No Recoil + Spread
-Gun Damage [120%]
-Gun Max. Range
-Gun fast Change
-Gun Fast Reload
-Knife OHK
-Knife Range [x2]
-No Fall Damage
-No Weapon Weight

...and sometimes (after a while) I add some Functions:
-Knife 360 (only in Bio)
-No Nade Damage (only in TD using)
-Knife Speed (only in Hero/Predator Mode)

Thanks. when some1 can Help me!

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by horusdragoon1 View Post
witch injector i can use?
mamos injecotor 2.7 is detected
Use Koki's Injector, Sa3eds or Nexus Injector!
I just got detected :| 6 days ban )
netframework 4.0 is good? because at me dosent work :\
What does knife 360 does? 360 degrees kniving?
I was detected too. Banned for 2 days, but it was a Trainee account
Nope
Quote Originally Posted by Arvan1ty View Post
I was detected too. Banned for 2 days, but it was a Trainee account
Nope Not detected use release injector:

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by horusdragoon1 View Post
witch injector i can use?
mamos injecotor 2.7 is detected
Use the inj from site/. www.hackaz-ii.de

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

[QUOTE=kurdistan312;6459800]Nope Not detected use release injector:

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------



Use the inj from site/. Crossfire Hacks & more - xdcrossmang´s Website
Posts 181–195 of 300 · Page 13 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us