[$4.99] Global Banned from DayZ? I've got your fix! Selling Arma 2: OA keys![Limited]
Amount of keys left: 15! (Please check the last post in this thread in case I didn't edit this number).
In order to keep up with competition, I've contacted a 'friend' that has supplied me with a limited amount of Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead keys (20). To put things straight, these keys are from no longer playing members of DayZ, and they won't be playing with these keys anymore. I assure you that all of these keys will never be used after you buy them, and of course are not banned or anything of the sorts.
I'll be selling these keys for $4.99 each, or 5 keys for $19.99. Again, I have a limited supply of 20, so first come first serve. I will not be reserving any keys.
The ONLY way to contact me is by Skype, MSN, email, or private message. My MSN/email is: Fun_forums_managment@live.com My skype is: realFunforums5
No refunds!! If the key for whatever reason doesn't work, I will replace it, but I will not for any reason issue a refund!
Also, please only use my CDkey changer that is linked in this thread, other key changers may not work!
I will constantly be updating this thread with the amount of keys left.
Please note that these keys are not the same from my other thread. My other thread that sells keys for $15 are obtained from a legit source and are thus more expensive. As said, these keys have already been used but will never be used again by anyone but yourself!
These keys will get you unbanned from Arma two! They are used, but after you buy them no one will use (or have access to them) but yourself!
The prices are: 1 for $7
3 for $20
And 5 for $30
Add me on skype at: realfunforums5 or add me on msn at: fun_forums_managment@live.com for more info and to buy some! Paypal only!
FAQ:
1. What do I pay you with?
I only accept paypal, just ask for my email.
2. How do I contact you?
Through Skype: realfunforums, or by email/msn: Fun_forums_managment@live.com, or simply private message me.
3. How do I use the key?
All you have to do, once I give you the key, is put it into the CDkey changer linked in the thread. Other key changers may not work!
4. What happens if the key doesn't work?
Then I replace it! I may need a minute to check it doesn't work, though.
5. Do I only need this key to start playing DayZ again after a global ban?
Yep!
If you have anymore questions just ask
In order to keep up with competition, I've contacted a 'friend' that has supplied me with a limited amount of Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead keys (20). To put things straight, these keys are from no longer playing members of DayZ, and they won't be playing with these keys anymore. I assure you that all of these keys will never be used after you buy them, and of course are not banned or anything of the sorts.
I'll be selling these keys for $4.99 each, or 5 keys for $19.99. Again, I have a limited supply of 20, so first come first serve. I will not be reserving any keys.
The ONLY way to contact me is by Skype, MSN, email, or private message. My MSN/email is: Fun_forums_managment@live.com My skype is: realFunforums5
No refunds!! If the key for whatever reason doesn't work, I will replace it, but I will not for any reason issue a refund!
Also, please only use my CDkey changer that is linked in this thread, other key changers may not work!
I will constantly be updating this thread with the amount of keys left.
Please note that these keys are not the same from my other thread. My other thread that sells keys for $15 are obtained from a legit source and are thus more expensive. As said, these keys have already been used but will never be used again by anyone but yourself!
These keys will get you unbanned from Arma two! They are used, but after you buy them no one will use (or have access to them) but yourself!
The prices are: 1 for $7
3 for $20
And 5 for $30
Add me on skype at: realfunforums5 or add me on msn at: fun_forums_managment@live.com for more info and to buy some! Paypal only!
FAQ:
1. What do I pay you with?
I only accept paypal, just ask for my email.
2. How do I contact you?
Through Skype: realfunforums, or by email/msn: Fun_forums_managment@live.com, or simply private message me.
3. How do I use the key?
All you have to do, once I give you the key, is put it into the CDkey changer linked in the thread. Other key changers may not work!
4. What happens if the key doesn't work?
Then I replace it! I may need a minute to check it doesn't work, though.
5. Do I only need this key to start playing DayZ again after a global ban?
Yep!
If you have anymore questions just ask



