Requesting a signature.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Requesting a signature.
Hey guys, I would like a signature, if anyone is kind enough to make me one.
I don't want it to be a specific theme, surprise me!
As for a payment, I would love it if you could do it for free, if not, I can pay up to 2€ on paypal(I dont really use pp). I can also rep you etc.

Thanks guys.
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
Hey guys, I would like a signature, if anyone is kind enough to make me one.
I don't want it to be a specific theme, surprise me!
As for a payment, I would love it if you could do it for free, if not, I can pay up to 2€ on paypal(I dont really use pp). I can also rep you etc.

Thanks guys.
I got a readymate one you want your name in it or plain
Quote Originally Posted by ChronicZ View Post


I got a readymate one you want your name in it or plain
Hmm, I would like it if you could put my name in it
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


Hmm, I would like it if you could put my name in it
Hope you like it

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicZ View Post


Hope you like it

Oh wow, that looks great! Thanks alot!
Do you want the paypal payment or something alike?
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post


Oh wow, that looks great! Thanks alot!
Do you want the paypal payment or something alike?
paypal: mpghmajestic@live.com

I dont really need money but donated if you like
Quote Originally Posted by ChronicZ View Post


paypal: mpghmajestic@live.com

I dont really need money but donated if you like

Alright, I'll send it later on by tonight, I'm on my phone and its pretty hard lol, thanks again.
lol wow wish ppl paid back when i did the request.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?