[REQUEST] 2 Signature
Main Text/Name: Koto
Size: Around 500x190 pixels or anything like that
Theme: Cars
Image/Render:http://roaqui.unblog.fr/files/2006/0...%20x%20559.jpg
Main Text/Name: Koto
Size: Around 500x190 pixels or anything like that
Theme: Combat arms
Image/Render: I didn't find any CA renders :S...
Try to make it nice and for the car one like this

or let your imagination go and for the CA too.
Thank you
P.S. if you can make me one like this one
like same things or around I love it but change the character to a manga one like a ninja and put koto on it and around same size :S sorry if this is not like you wanted.
Size: Around 500x190 pixels or anything like that
Theme: Cars
Image/Render:http://roaqui.unblog.fr/files/2006/0...%20x%20559.jpg
Main Text/Name: Koto
Size: Around 500x190 pixels or anything like that
Theme: Combat arms
Image/Render: I didn't find any CA renders :S...
Try to make it nice and for the car one like this


or let your imagination go and for the CA too.
Thank you

P.S. if you can make me one like this one
like same things or around I love it but change the character to a manga one like a ninja and put koto on it and around same size :S sorry if this is not like you wanted.
ill do the combat arms one, im not good with cars...