Simple Colouring Tutorial

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
I always use overlays and textures to make it better.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post


I use overlay some times but I make it look like it wasn't
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
I always use overlays and textures to make it better.
What I mean is that you don't always have to use "overlay", you can use soft light, hard light, multiply, etc.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post



What I mean is that you don't always have to use "overlay", you can use soft light, hard light, multiply, etc.
Yep, I know
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
Yep, I know
Just saying that for the main post, newbies won't know and think that they can only use overlay
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Just saying that for the main post, newbies won't know and think that they can only use overlay
I sometime use soft light and other stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by FoSho' View Post
I sometime use soft light and other stuff.
I mean NEW modders that don't have much knowledge
Multiply makes everything look sexy.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgy View Post
Multiply makes everything look sexy.
Depends on the colour
It usually looks shit if it's really bright, and white is just invisimablexz.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Depends on the colour
It usually looks shit if it's really bright, and white is just invisimablexz.
me sa make dark mods. you sa make bright mods.

I barely make mods with "white", excluding silver.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyborgy View Post


me sa make dark mods. you sa make bright mods.

I barely make mods with "white", excluding silver.
My mods aren't bright
I'm just saying you shouldn't use it for whites and bright/light colours
/Bump It up .
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?