IW5M

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
IW5M
anyone looking forward for that?
It was already released. And yes, I have already played it and its great.
Quote Originally Posted by ToolB0x View Post
It was already released. And yes, I have already played it and its great.
Really? I didn't see a link or anything and how the hell did you get a beta key
Quote Originally Posted by d3an26 View Post
Really? I didn't see a link or anything and how the hell did you get a beta key
Beta keys were gained by completing a puzzle, but they're now out. Thankfully, I'm 1337, and have been playing it for weeks.
Too bad that it's overused right now, would've been nice to test it.
They're using which game version? 1.4.382?
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
They're using which game version? 1.4.382?
Wait until the game is out, I'm not revealing any information, don't want to hurt their project.
8 more hours, WE NEED A SIMPLE ESP NOW
Quote Originally Posted by d3an26 View Post
8 more hours, WE NEED A SIMPLE ESP NOW
8 more hours for what? The release? I didn't even finished downloading the DLC files nooo
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post

8 more hours for what? The release? I didn't even finished downloading the DLC files nooo
heheh, it turns out that they're releasing it during an live stream lol
wait whats iw5m? r u guys talking about mw3? whats going on?
Quote Originally Posted by shiftymusic View Post
wait whats iw5m? r u guys talking about mw3? whats going on?
FourDeltaOne is coming out with a private server for MW3
The only thing I want right now is a undetected simple esp -.- the enemies pops out of nowhere
Quote Originally Posted by d3an26 View Post
The only thing I want right now is a undetected simple esp -.- the enemies pops out of nowhere
i agree with u , a simple esp would be great
I got working esp but all friendlies and enemies are show up in same color. Anybody want to test it? I would be happy if someone debug it too.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?