IW5M

Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
sure , i would like to test it :P doesn't matter if it shows up same colour for me xD as long as i know where they are (pm me it pls)
Me too, maybe turn off the friends...
Quote Originally Posted by hunt-me View Post
Me too, maybe turn off the friends...
Temporary fix! OK! I will release or give away it. But I am out of station right now! So I might take time to give it!
yea could you pm me it aswell?
I give a fuck only if their is a modloader...
Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post
I give a fuck only if their is a modloader...
There's a completely working mod system.
Quote Originally Posted by rawr im a tiger View Post
There's a completely working mod system.
I can't seem to find their mod system, only a DLL file loading system
Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post

I can't seem to find their mod system, only a DLL file loading system
It comes with the dedicated server.
Quote Originally Posted by maurya View Post
I got working esp but all friendlies and enemies are show up in same color. Anybody want to test it? I would be happy if someone debug it too.
Sure dude. PM me dat hack
Quote Originally Posted by maurya View Post
I got working esp but all friendlies and enemies are show up in same color. Anybody want to test it? I would be happy if someone debug it too.
Yea i would test it, and quick fix would be disabling friendlies.
since everybody is asking can u pm me it too?
it would be so cool to have that, i met few hackers but but that many, so yea, can u pm me it too ?
Quote Originally Posted by Mojojojo666 View Post
it would be so cool to have that, i met few hackers but but that many, so yea, can u pm me it too ?
And that's pretty weird since there are no hacks for this game afaik...
there are, but i dont know where from, Probably private etc...
Quote Originally Posted by Mojojojo666 View Post
there are, but i dont know where from, Probably private etc...
Its hacks for the 1.4.382 mw3 version,they work with 4d1,but they will probably get u banned like i got t.t
Posts 16–30 of 34 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?