Poll for UAV hack
PollRelease it?
56 votes
1 question: Does the GunAdder pointer only change the item ID for the item you buy or does it also change all other IDs of the RedDuck bat to let you see the changed item in the information box below? If you didn't understand: I always have around 6 - 11 addresses if i do GunAdding because i can see in the information box below the items which item i will get if i changed the ID. With the old GunAdder i only changed the ID for the item i will get and i was not able to see the item in the box. I need to see it because otherwise my automatic item ID finder will not work then.
Don't release this stupidity.
its too late someone else released it fk AVA, gogo kava
inb4 troll, Avanoobcake will release this maybe, he has gun add before it were released, euro hack, has the Freedom nades and maybe this. so be aware
Idk i know for sure that it will kill AVA
Release it pl0x
In all honesty, If you choose to release this only allow respected members of MPGH to use it. Thus reducing the leechers and all that good stuff.
Now I do understand @Prepix's worries of to many users, because it will happen. When it dose and everyone has the same hack and they are fighting each other then this game will become combat arms, I doubt anyone wants that. Well the "fuck shit up" crowd might.
If you do release then please limit the users, If you don't release and this is for everyone that dose not want him to release this, just remember it WILL be released some day. Some day very soon. So we might as well get over it and start attempting to find another fps game to play.
Now I do understand @Prepix's worries of to many users, because it will happen. When it dose and everyone has the same hack and they are fighting each other then this game will become combat arms, I doubt anyone wants that. Well the "fuck shit up" crowd might.
If you do release then please limit the users, If you don't release and this is for everyone that dose not want him to release this, just remember it WILL be released some day. Some day very soon. So we might as well get over it and start attempting to find another fps game to play.
@meawww if you release it, i'll thanks u.
I voted No. I think you should keep it for yourself. It's nice that you've considered about releasing it, but don't.
Ijji for the win. And only how do you play kava i cant get a KSSN, and i tried the Chinese version i get errors that i cant read because its in Chinese..
Oh Great, Can some PM me the link? I don't think anyone has leeched it yet, "Sniper Bunny" is the first one to do that stuff.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Discussionspoll for which type of hack you likeME 10 CrossFire Discussionspoll for releaseing speed hack or not
18 WarRock - International HacksHack Tutorial For Invicible Hack
23 WarRock - International Hacks[Trade]Bypass for Private HackTO 2 Gunz HacksUpdated addresses for some hacks.SP 3
