CoolPoll for UAV hack

PollRelease it?
56 votes
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
22 people can't play normal and wanna fuck everyone in clan war.
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post
22 people can't play normal and wanna fuck everyone in clan war.
Exactly, I could never explain it better. They are noobs ingame and want free hacks for getting "pros". Release this and AVA is dead for a few days/months. If this is going to be released a lot of people will stop playing, don't do this please.
Quote Originally Posted by perreas View Post
Exactly, I could never explain it better. They are noobs ingame and want free hacks for getting "pros". Release this and AVA is dead for a few days/months. If this is going to be released a lot of people will stop playing, don't do this please.
Everything is then fucked up, the only thing you can play is coop
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


Everything is then fucked up, the only thing you can play is coop
I guess We'll be wall hacking Co-op too soon xD
Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneNoneOfYourConcern View Post
I guess We'll be wall hacking Co-op too soon xD
It simply working on Co-op ch too one thing i need to try it in clanwar but my noob not inclan and my main is naked -.- lol

Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
It simply working on Co-op ch too one thing i need to try it in clanwar but my noob not inclan and my main is naked -.- lol

I can try it for you if you don't release it lol
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


I can try it for you if you don't release it lol
in other words you just want the hack for your self ...
Quote Originally Posted by chrissmith99 View Post
in other words you just want the hack for your self ...
Maybe who knows, I always play Ava on a 32bit computer, for CE hacks I use a 64bit laptop, so I'm not in a state to play it.
Quote Originally Posted by vmaxxx View Post
Yes.. u right.. but remenber.. Aeria is bought ijji more than 1 month ago.. that was like in january or something like that.. So they r lazy as fk.. that the CE make them rush the migration? true.. But before of that the were lazy fkers.. if they were rly working on ava since the bought it.. the migration should be ready before the CE glitches..
If you think it's so easy to migrate, then do it all by yourself, migrate a game with 10 millions users. Do it, I wanna see how you gonna do it.
Prepix plos do sth. U ve got mai attitude.
You can release it to TESTERS , CODERS , PROGRAMMERS known to you like RedSpot, Prepix, AVA Playe .... Just to your friends ..... Then it will be fine!
I would prefer the crosshair instead the WallHack but if you could gimme , I could test it out!
Well, fk everthing, Let's just happily use hacks and kill AVA If Aeria really cared about AVA, then would've made a powerful Gameguard than the noob one we're having.
@Pie @Justin please close thread files released already thank you
[Notice]Thread has been closed on request of TS[/Notice]
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us