Crash when using scripts

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Crash when using scripts
So I've used both Gin123 and Darky.Hax's bypasses to script, and the scripts work perfectly. Though after I use a few of them such as teleporting a couple of players, spawning a box of weapons and spawning vehicles (heli seems to be fine) the game crashes to desktop with a not responding error. I have checked the BEBYPASS log but there are no errors evident there, and I have 16GB of RAM....surely that couldn't be the issue. Has anyone else come across this problem, any help would be fantastic.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom9287 View Post
So I've used both Gin123 and Darky.Hax's bypasses to script, and the scripts work perfectly. Though after I use a few of them such as teleporting a couple of players, spawning a box of weapons and spawning vehicles (heli seems to be fine) the game crashes to desktop with a not responding error. I have checked the BEBYPASS log but there are no errors evident there, and I have 16GB of RAM....surely that couldn't be the issue. Has anyone else come across this problem, any help would be fantastic.
Hacks aren't always 100% stable.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?