Question about Wuat scripts.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Question about Wuat scripts.
Hiho, i just wanted to ask if someone could explain how to use Wuats scripts with darky.hax's new bypass. I extracted the whole .rar file into a subfolder in my Operation Arrowhead folder called wuat, and executed the start.sqf file. Ingame it said the script wasn't found.
I just put all the scripts into Arma2 OA file, and subfolder. It works for me.
Type:

wuat/start.sqf instead of start.sqf
ah okay, ty guys
i do everything that everyone here said and it still doesnt work.
1.i start dayZ
2.i goto main menu
3.i open the v4 executer thing
4.i go ingame
5.i type wuat/start.sqf
and it still doesnt work.
Go into your wuat folder then copy the start.sqf and put it where ARMA 2 OA is located
Then it should work works for me atleast
Guys don't use v4 it is detected. Wait a few days for v5 or code your own (I can't code worth shit, so I'm stuck waiting.)
Its wuat\start.sqf not wuat/start.sqf ;_:
DO NOT USE THE WUAT SCRIPTS THAT I POSTED. THEY ARE DETECTED AND CERTAIN ONES WILL RESULT IN A GLOBAL BAN.
Yeah, I've been banned twice so far.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us