QuestionHave a question about making a script

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Have a question about making a script
I have been designing and spawning weaponcrates tonight, but my co-gamers can't see those. Wondered how this was possible exactly (just beginning with all this stuff, so might bemissing something obvious here?)

And I was also wondering if it was possible to spawn a pitched tent, packed with the goodies I code in? Or would this also never be seen / be usable for my co-gamers? Cause then it would be pointless. "hey guys I've set up the camp.." o'rly

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by masturb View Post
I have been designing and spawning weaponcrates tonight, but my co-gamers can't see those. Wondered how this was possible exactly (just beginning with all this stuff, so might bemissing something obvious here?)

And I was also wondering if it was possible to spawn a pitched tent, packed with the goodies I code in? Or would this also never be seen / be usable for my co-gamers? Cause then it would be pointless. "hey guys I've set up the camp.." o'rly

Thanks.
<redacted>

Also, AFAIK, it isn't possible to actually spawn an already set up tent.
_className = "USBasicWeaponsBox";
_mypos = getposATL player;
_dir = getdir player;
_mypos = [(_mypos select 0)+2*sin(_dir),(_mypos select 1)+2*cos(_dir), (_mypos select 2)];
_magicbox = createVehicle [_className, _mypos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_magicbox setDir _dir;
_magicbox setposATL _mypos;

_weapons = [
"M16A2",
"M16A2GL",
"m16a4",
"M16A4_GL",
"m16a4_acg",
"M16A4_ACG_GL",
"M4A1",
"M4A1_AIM",
"M4A1_AIM_CAMO",
"M4A1_RCO_GL",
"M4A1_AIM_SD_CAMO",
"M4A1_HWS_GL",
"M4A1_HWS_GL_CAMO",
"M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_CAMO",
"M4SPR",
"G36A",
"G36K",
"G36C",
"G36_C_SD_Eotech",
"MG36",
"DMR",
"MP5A5",
"MP5SD",
"M249",
"M249_m145_EP1",
"M249_TWS_EP1",
"M240",
"MK_48",
"M24",
"M40A3",
"m107",
"M1014",
"Colt1911",
"M9",
"M9SD",
"AK_47_M",
"AK_47_S",
"AK_74",
"AK_74_GL",
"AKS_74_Kobra",
"AKS_74_PSO",
"AKS_74_U",
"AKS_74_UN_Kobra",
"RPK_74",
"SVD",
"SVD_CAMO",
"Makarov",
"MakarovSD",
"Bizon",
"Bizon_Silenced",
"Pecheneg",
"KSVK",
"Saiga12K",
"BAF_AS50_scoped",
"BAF_AS50_TWS",
"BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG",
"BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS",
"BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo",
"BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT",
"BAF_L85A2_UGL_ACOG",
"BAF_L85A2_UGL_Holo",
"BAF_L85A2_UGL_SUSAT",
"BAF_L7A2_GPMG",
"BAF_LRR_scoped",
"BAF_LRR_scoped_W",
"FN_FAL",
"FN_FAL_ANPVS4",
"huntingrifle",
"LeeEnfield",
"M14_EP1",
"revolver_EP1",
"revolver_gold_EP1",
"UZI_EP1",
"UZI_SD_EP1"

];

_magazine = [
"7Rnd_45ACP_1911",
"15Rnd_9x19_M9",
"15Rnd_9x19_M9SD",
"8Rnd_9x18_Makarov",
"6Rnd_45ACP",
"17Rnd_9x19_glock17",
"30Rnd_9x19_UZI_SD",
"30Rnd_9x19_UZI",
"BoltSteel",
"100Rnd_762x51_M240",
"200Rnd_556x45_M249",
"8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug",
"8Rnd_B_Beneli_Pellets",
"15Rnd_W1866_Slug",
"15Rnd_W1866_Pellet",
"2Rnd_shotgun_74Slug",
"2Rnd_shotgun_74Pellets",
"64Rnd_9x19_SD_Bizon",
"30Rnd_9x19_MP5",
"30Rnd_9x19_MP5SD",
"30Rnd_545x39_AK",
"30Rnd_762x39_AK47",
"20Rnd_762x51_FNFAL",
"10x_303",
"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag",
"30Rnd_556x45_StanagSD",
"10Rnd_127x99_m107",
"5x_22_LR_17_HMR",
"20Rnd_762x51_DMR",
"5Rnd_762x51_M24",
"10Rnd_762x54_SVD",
"FoodSteakRaw",
"FoodSteakCooked",
"FoodCanBakedBeans",
"FoodCanSardines",
"FoodCanPasta",
"ItemSodaCoke",
"ItemSodaPepsi",
"ItemSodaMdew",
"ItemWaterbottle",
"ItemAntibiotic",
"ItemBandage",
"ItemBloodbag",
"ItemEpinephrine",
"ItemHeatPack",
"ItemMorphine",
"ItemPainkiller",
"HandChemGreen",
"HandChemBlue",
"HandChemRed",
"HandGrenade_west",
"HandRoadFlare",
"PartWoodPile",
"Skin_Soldier1_DZ",
"Skin_Survivor2_DZ",
"Skin_Camo1_DZ",
"Skin_Sniper1_DZ",
"ItemSandbag",
"ItemTankTrap",
"ItemTent",
"ItemWire",
"TrapBear",
"PartEngine",
"ItemJerrycan",
"PartFueltank",
"PartVRotor",
"PartGeneric",
"PartWheel",
"PartGlass",
"1Rnd_HE_M203",
"FlareWhite_M203",
"FlareGreen_M203",
"1Rnd_Smoke_M203",
"PipeBomb",
"SmokeShell",
"SmokeShellRed",
"SmokeShellGreen",
"SmokeShellYellow",
"SmokeShellOrange",
"SmokeShellPurple",
"SmokeShellBlue",
"30Rnd_556x45_G36",
"30Rnd_556x45_G36SD",
"100Rnd_556x45_BetaCMag",
"75Rnd_545x39_RPK",
"100Rnd_762x54_PK",
"5Rnd_127x108_KSVK",
"8Rnd_B_Saiga12_74Slug",
"8Rnd_B_Saiga12_Pellets",
"5Rnd_86x70_L115A1"

];

_backpack = [
"DZ_Backpack_EP1"
];

clearWeaponCargoGlobal _magicbox;
clearMagazineCargoGlobal _magicbox;
clearBackpackCargoGlobal _magicbox;

{_magicbox addWeaponCargoGlobal [_x, 5];} forEach _weapons;
{_magicbox addMagazineCargoGlobal [_x, 5];} forEach _magazine;
{_magicbox addBackpackCargoGlobal [_x, 5];} forEach _backpack;

sleep 180;
deleteVehicle _magicbox;
if (true) exitWith {};


There it shows for everyone
I had the same problem with friends not being able to see anything as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Nissen1502 is back View Post
"CAN_COLLIDE"
I am assuming this is the reason it now shows right?

Thanks for your help!

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

Can't test it anymore now lol. Got banned I just noticed. Used the "[By Gin123]" injector. Ah well, it was one hell of a fun night tho :P
Yes it is, and one tip, if you dont wanna get banned and only want to use scripts to get items then you should probably just take away this line: "sleep 180;
deleteVehicle _magicbox;" and place it on a server at a place where almost nobody goes
Quote Originally Posted by Nissen1502 is back View Post
Yes it is, and one tip, if you dont wanna get banned and only want to use scripts to get items then you should probably just take away this line: "sleep 180;
deleteVehicle _magicbox;" and place it on a server at a place where almost nobody goes
I'm sorry, but I must have misunderstood you. Did you just say take away the only part of the code that removes all trace of you from hacking except in server logs? Surely you must be misinformed on what that line does.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us