Blacksquad's Injector V.3.0

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Blacksquad's Injector V.3.0
Hey there mate! Today I'm here again to share my latest injector which can be use to Hackemaybe's hack
Update:
Fixed some bugs
Added About button
@DaRk @BACKD00R @Hero @Austin pls approve!!! thanks in advance!!









Virus scan here: https://www.virustotal.com/file/43da...is/1345113522/
Virus scan here: Blacksquad's Injector V.3.0.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Press Thanks if it worked!!!!!
Blacksquad's Injector V.3.0_mpgh.net.rar61 KB · 509 downloads 16/41 malicious
ip468j.jpg347 KB · 9 downloads
is this working Injector or no plz tell now
recontra detecte
i hope it works
omg it works on NA TY
Doesnt work I cant acess the file
Quote Originally Posted by Zeref_ View Post
Doesnt work I cant acess the file
what do you mean????
Sir Can You Tell me What's The Code..?
Quote Originally Posted by Lyberith View Post
Sir Can You Tell me What's The Code..?
nah. just copy the codes from potatomaniac.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeref_ View Post
ganyan tlga pag ioopen mo ang isang injector
ksi nadedetect ng antivirus mo ung injector as a threat
pero false positive yan.

# Solution: Turn off your anti virus temporary
Quote Originally Posted by blacksquad View Post
nah. just copy the codes from potatomaniac.
I cant see his post
mga sir NA dadali ako nang Xtrap ee... ky HackerMaybe gmit ko hack
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?