first time UAV hack in 32bit

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
first time UAV hack in 32bit
hello guys, i tested uav hack in 32bit and it worked, should i released it.....????
Mine works on 32bit.
should release it
Release this. I wanna see.
[Notice]Moved to a more appropriate sub-forum[/Notice]
lol, they updated game guard, i m trying to use by pass if it will work i will post hack..................

yesterday when i tryed first time in 32bit screen shoot is below as for proof
AVA_120816_193030_00.jpg399 KB · 7 downloads AVA_120816_215120_00.jpg264 KB · 4 downloads
I know that it will work with the dll from Jabba, but now it seems patched.
yea its patched as i said before, i can by pass now so time to test uav hack in 64bit then 32 bits

Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post
I know that it will work with the dll from Jabba, but now it seems patched.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us