Seems legit.
BesT H4ckeR$ Injector V2
It's not approved
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 
having problem when injecting...
wdf its ur first post and u Crying LOL xD
{ INJECTOR WORK AWESOME }
{ INJECTOR WORK AWESOME }
{ INJECTOR WORK AWESOME }
{ INJECTOR WORK AWESOME }
---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------
Thx Bro we Will do our Best
{ INJECTOR WORK AWESOME }{ INJECTOR WORK AWESOME }{ INJECTOR WORK AWESOME }
---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------
Give Me ur FB or Skype and i will help U
{ INJECTOR WORK AWESOME }
{ INJECTOR WORK AWESOME }
{ INJECTOR WORK AWESOME }
{ INJECTOR WORK AWESOME }
---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------
Thx Bro we Will do our Best
{ INJECTOR WORK AWESOME }{ INJECTOR WORK AWESOME }{ INJECTOR WORK AWESOME }
---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------
Give Me ur FB or Skype and i will help U
Carlos.nm7 (skype )
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-.-
---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------
omg its not about injector. its about the hack all hacks got patched idk until when i will see soon and tell u
---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------
if i helped thx please

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 AM ----------
omg its not about injector. its about the hack all hacks got patched idk until when i will see soon and tell u
---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------
if i helped thx please

answer-.-
u made a cool injector with ur team i hope 1 more very soon
good luck
THX FOR THE DANCHING MONKETS BOBO!
good luck
THX FOR THE DANCHING MONKETS BOBO!
Sry for asking this here but, wich dll should I use to play crossfire EU? I tryed with SndDrv.dll and SndDrv.dll2 and I execute game with your injector that works well but Xtrap detects SndDrv.dll and close game.. Can some1 help me? I'll thanks.
try this NO INJECT: [Release] HackerMaybe Hack v10 [64-Bit] - Attachments
Or this one MUST INJECT!: [Release] BACKD00R - D3D Menu - Alls Esp's - Chams - See Ghosts - Hot++ - Attachments
Hope i helped
Or this one MUST INJECT!: [Release] BACKD00R - D3D Menu - Alls Esp's - Chams - See Ghosts - Hot++ - Attachments
Hope i helped

can someone give me a link to a working hack plz.....
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...10-64-bit.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...hosts-hot.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ange-more.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ght-chams.html
Thats all releases Kid Choose Any One
And OFC Use Our Injictor
Press Thx If I helped
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...hosts-hot.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ange-more.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...ght-chams.html
Thats all releases Kid Choose Any One
And OFC Use Our InjictorPress Thx If I helped
ok thx, and sry for upset u :S I'm searching too, If I found something I tell u..
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksBEST D3D injector ever!UN 7 CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi ToolsOur First Injictor {Best H4cker$} ^_^
8 WarRock - International HacksThe best WR injector i ever created!ST 39 CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi ToolsSesin Inject - Best Working InjectorF. 3 Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) HelpWhat's the best hack/injector for AVA? 12
