Who got banned along with the 17.08.12 update?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Who got banned along with the 17.08.12 update?
just out of curiosity...

one of my acc was banned before the update(was inventory whiped but i thought fk it and added cherry 'n shít, ofc no moni so just added cherry again and got banned, gg)
Quote Originally Posted by DrGreedy View Post
just out of curiosity...

one of my acc was banned before the update(was inventory whiped but i thought fk it and added cherry 'n shít, ofc no moni so just added cherry again and got banned, gg)
Lol idk if I got banned, I just deleted ava
I guess not but I need to wait to get ava patched to the last version. If I can login on the website I can play ava.
TAR-21 Cherry is detectable weapon! If you play in PVP with CheRrY you got banned!
(Unreal bot 100% detectable!)
Even after the update i can still use my gun add ccount BITE ME AERIA
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?