CoolPatchedGun Adder After 17-08-12 Patch

Posts 61–75 of 106 · Page 5 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post

It seems that you didn't read it. he said that it don't work.
Killer ask someone to add it for you

Well it worked for me so i don't know what he's doing wrong.
Nice
it worked for me earlier but now the addresses have a random value everytime.
Works perfectly fine, but my PC get's bluescreens often.
But ONLY if Cheat Engine is running :/
all i get is random numbers ive bypassed and did everything correctly. Can anyone help me?
shows "??" in both pointers any idea why its doing that btw i did the bypass
Quote Originally Posted by chrissmith99 View Post
shows "??" in both pointers any idea why its doing that btw i did the bypass
Click on the redduck and the code appears.
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


Click on the redduck and the code appears.
tired that too but didnt work
Quote Originally Posted by chrissmith99 View Post
tired that too but didnt work
A pop up must come out, I received 2343 then changed lmao
u mean the pop out that says "keep the current address list ..." ?
i get that after i chose ava processor
Quote Originally Posted by chrissmith99 View Post
u mean the pop out that says "keep the current address list ..." ?
i get that after i chose ava processor
Not that but click on yes, click on buy redduck, a popup will come out on how many days you want, 2343 should appears
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


Not that but click on yes, click on buy redduck, a popup will come out on how many days you want, 2343 should appears
still getting "??" on both pointers :S
Quote Originally Posted by chrissmith99 View Post
still getting "??" on both pointers :S
Strange I don't see these things
Can someone add me some guns? Send me a private message, thanks.
PS: If you steel my account, it's a noob account. XD
@Mshine67
or anyone else.
Could anyone pm me or tell me specific instructions.
I did the bypass and it works.
I ran AVA than I ran cheat engine than went into shop and than im confused from there on.
also do I need to do the hidecon before I run cheat engine when I alttab from ava?

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Did the tutorial.
Followed a video.
and it works 100%!
Posts 61–75 of 106 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?