CoolPatchedGun Adder After 17-08-12 Patch

Posts 76–90 of 106 · Page 6 of 8
idk when i go to the shop i get 0 but when i try to buy something i get the same thing and i bypass it
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


Strange I don't see these things
I did all that thing perfect bypass etc I open the cheat engine then ava.exe Works good I got 2 pointers ( pointer1 value ???? ) (Pointer 2 value 0 )ok then I go to shop I select red duck the value didn't chage to 2343 like normaly so wtf it's goin on ? Aeria chage the pointer?
Quote Originally Posted by Larubia View Post
I did all that thing perfect bypass etc I open the cheat engine then ava.exe Works good I got 2 pointers ( pointer1 value ???? ) (Pointer 2 value 0 )ok then I go to shop I select red duck the value didn't chage to 2343 like normaly so wtf it's goin on ? Aeria chage the pointer?
Still strange, if you want to add gun add me on skype and I'll do it for you: AndyNewb
It doesnt work? i have random value and cant change it.
i cant inject ce to my ava u got an bypass for me?
1 Question where i put the File of Gun Adder? On Ava Files? I need put on Sub Folders and Folders?
Quote Originally Posted by kalinzange View Post
1 Question where i put the File of Gun Adder? On Ava Files? I need put on Sub Folders and Folders?
It's a Cheat Engine file -.- You don't need to move or replace it
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


It's a Cheat Engine file -.- You don't need to move or replace it
This was your face after reading the post :


---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ohrly View Post
Be more specific, Process AVA, Go to Shop, Change the value? Be more Specific please.
Open the cheat engine file, open AVA, attach ava fo CE, go to shop, click buy on redduck bat, value should be 2343,freeze and change value
Quote Originally Posted by DarkSt0rmX View Post


This was your face after reading the post :


---------- Post added at 01:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------



Open the cheat engine file, open AVA, attach ava fo CE, go to shop, click buy on redduck bat, value should be 2343,freeze and change value
Do u mean attach AVA to degubber process in CE?
does this still work or not?
Quote Originally Posted by l3estdragon View Post
does this still work or not?
Just try it yourself
Be more specific, Process AVA, Go to Shop, Change the value? Be more Specific please.
Gun Adder isn't currently working , cause of the patch AeriaGame has put in a few hours ago. The value's have been changed
Quote Originally Posted by Nakate View Post
Gun Adder isn't currently working , cause of the patch AeriaGame has put in a few hours ago. The value's have been changed
Are you sure because for me its still working
Posts 76–90 of 106 · Page 6 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?