PatchedSuper Hand Gun!

Posts 151–165 of 260 · Page 11 of 18
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
PerX is by far the best injector to use. Even a guy like me, who had every problem in the book ( I mean EVERY ), was able to inject smoothly and got it to work.

Anyways... @Justin Please approve atatchment.
Link Pleas?
Im Noob Pleas Help
Great Thx u so mush when u come whit the UAV pointer?
Quote Originally Posted by tidexu View Post
Great Thx u so mush when u come whit the UAV pointer?
Tonight, Tommorow, or monday depends in my time
kk thx u im weiting (:
Meawww do you have do you have skype?
I can't download(( why?((
Quote Originally Posted by AHDP View Post
I can't download(( why?((
There's a new attachment, that means @Justin need to re-approved it.
no skype
/10 char
zomg he need to aprove this fast im waiting already long time

And Pleas send me a link from A Injector pleas?
Ty Thanks
Now Still Have To Wait For Aprove
Quote Originally Posted by danycoole View Post
Ty Thanks
Now Still Have To Wait For Aprove
You are welcome.
Where is REVIVE?

Meh I dont care. Take your time @Justin.
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Where is REVIVE?

Meh I dont care. Take your time @Justin.
It's morning in Australia so I think he is sleeping atm lol
Posts 151–165 of 260 · Page 11 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?