Question about editing inventory

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Question about editing inventory
I was told to use Six launcher.. but six launcher can only update up to 1.7.2.4.. and I'm having the infinite loading screen all the time.. I managed to work it out only once.. now I want to know, can I use this method with Dayz Commander too?
works fine for me, maybe your having trouble figuring out the six launcher? I'm too new to understand the second part of your question though lol
To you use the inventory edit:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...-bypasser.html
he say you have to use six launcher.. thing is six launcher can only update dayz upto the version of 1.7.2.4.. which has the bug of infinite loading screen.. version 1.7.2.5 has that fixed but it wasnt released for six launcher.. if I update my game files to 1.7.2.5 manually, six launcher will try to update and change to 1.7.2.4..
and because I'm stuck using 1.7.2.4 I cant go in servers since I had the infinite loading screen bug.. its always stuck on Loading without a bar and it will never do "setup completed please wait"
so I'm asking.. will the inventory EDIT:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...-bypasser.html
work also with DayZ Commander? since I know that the DayZ commander IS able to update to 1.7.2.5 without the loading bug.
Quote Originally Posted by pristit View Post
To you use the inventory edit:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...-bypasser.html
he say you have to use six launcher.. thing is six launcher can only update dayz upto the version of 1.7.2.4.. which has the bug of infinite loading screen.. version 1.7.2.5 has that fixed but it wasnt released for six launcher.. if I update my game files to 1.7.2.5 manually, six launcher will try to update and change to 1.7.2.4..
and because I'm stuck using 1.7.2.4 I cant go in servers since I had the infinite loading screen bug.. its always stuck on Loading without a bar and it will never do "setup completed please wait"
so I'm asking.. will the inventory EDIT:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...-bypasser.html
work also with DayZ Commander? since I know that the DayZ commander IS able to update to 1.7.2.5 without the loading bug.
No problem it will work
Alright.. even though still I'm having the infinite loading screen >.< I'll update to 1.7.2.5 and use the commander
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us