My D3d menu beta :D

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
My D3d menu beta :D
hey css players
i maybe post my d3d menu here is it its beta build
features

- Wall Hack

-- Aimbot
--- Visible Check
---- Head Aimbot

-- ESP
--- Box Esp
---- Name Esp
----- Bons Esp

- Auto Aim
- CrossHair
- D3d Chams
- Glass Walls
- No Fog
- X Ray

inb4 vac ban
I imagine most of this is C&Ped, not to mention I highly doubt you took any anti-vac countermeasures... I wouldn't download this even if it was free T_T
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
inb4 vac ban
I imagine most of this is C&Ped, not to mention I highly doubt you took any anti-vac countermeasures... I wouldn't download this even if it was free T_T
you just a fucking retarded get out my thread
like you even saw the base im using LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
you just a fucking retarded get out my thread
like you even saw the base im using LOL
I'm retarded? You're*, no "a", you forgot a comma, and you forgot a period.

Anyways I wouldn't use your hack because you know nothing of vac, you didn't even know it does delayed banning! Your hack is most likely detected I would assume and if not it will be shortly because you haven't taken any countermeasures against vac. Your menu is ugly as hell and I wouldn't be surprised if you're using a public base.
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
I'm retarded? You're*, no "a", you forgot a comma, and you forgot a period.

Anyways I wouldn't use your hack because you know nothing of vac, you didn't even know it does delayed banning! Your hack is most likely detected I would assume and if not it will be shortly because you haven't taken any countermeasures against vac. Your menu is ugly as hell and I wouldn't be surprised if you're using a public base.
i worked hard for it and fuck off to your fail site ok ? and dont post on my threads...
Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
i worked hard for it and fuck off to your fail site ok ? and dont post on my threads...
on it* not, "for it". I can post wherever I want, and my site doesn't fail, but if a noob leecher says it fails it must fail right? LOL
Nice one, hopre its VAC safe
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?