Auto-Spectate on Pyro fire script.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Auto-Spectate on Pyro fire script.
Hi, Kenny here, a person who simply frowns upon Pyros. I have a key binded to spectate for whenever a pyro is about to kill me.

I was wondering if somebody could script something that when you get set on fire by a pyro, it automatically spectates.

If somebody could do this for me, I'd really appreciate it.


Thanks.
that's so lame......even more than an Aimbot...but...I don't think a script could do that.

you will likely have to compile a code for such a thing
Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteCat View Post
n00b /closethread
And you are?...
i am a spy and i dont hate pyros cause i know how to deal with them unlike our friend kenny here who hates pyros and is either noob who cant play the game properly or a new player with no experience dealing with pyros
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?