Fixing cars script\spawn

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Fixing cars script\spawn
is there a way to fix vehicles with a script\ commands to spawn items to fix one? I found 3 heli's on 3 servers in skalisky island and all of them were crushed(all parts were red and no fuel except the Hull) and I cant just go all the way to get the stuff to fix it..
First of all, the reason you find the choppers there is because it's one of their few spawn point(s).
Now to the script, which is in Wuat's menu;

Code:
vehicle player setfuel 1;
vehicle player setvehicleammo 1;
vehicle player setdammage 0;
hint "Vehicle Repaired.. ready to roll.";
2 questions, 1 does this require a bypasser? and 2. how do i activate this ? ;o
I only used the item edit so far,
btw cute signature
Quote Originally Posted by pristit View Post
2 questions, 1 does this require a bypasser? and 2. how do i activate this ? ;o
I only used the item edit so far,
btw cute signature
As stated probably a million times already, every script executed by you manually does indeed require a bypasser..
To activate it you make an '.sqf' file and execute it.

And yeah, cutest siggy EU!
Quote Originally Posted by Sindreh93 View Post
As stated probably a million times already, every script executed by you manually does indeed require a bypasser..
To activate it you make an '.sqf' file and execute it.

And yeah, cutest siggy EU!
I'm asking this the last time, is there a bypasser/executer which is undetected?

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sindreh93 View Post
As stated probably a million times already, every script executed by you manually does indeed require a bypasser..
To activate it you make an '.sqf' file and execute it.

And yeah, cutest siggy EU!
Is there an undetected bypasser/executor? Pls pn me...
Quote Originally Posted by Sunstreaker View Post
I'm asking this the last time, is there a bypasser/executer which is undetected?

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------



Is there an undetected bypasser/executor? Pls pn me...
No. Check the compilation thread next time please.
Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
No. Check the compilation thread next time please.
Ok thanks...
Aww... so I'm guessing I can't spawn parts then?
Quote Originally Posted by pristit View Post
Aww... so I'm guessing I can't spawn parts then?

Code:
PartFueltank
PartGlass
PartEngine
PartGeneric
PartVRotor
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us