decide it for me please ;)

Pollwhich one should I buy
30 votes
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
decide it for me please ;)
Hi!
I've saved up for a pistol, but now I dont know which one should I buy
please help me make the right choice
MK23 SOCOM is my favorite.
Get the anaconda.
i would got for D.E FTW
i would say the desert eagle
Sure Desert eagle
D.E is great not bad ammo and fast reload
mateba is slow and heavy low ammo
mk23 slow reload but good ammo and fast
so just buy the D.E first and then buy the mk23
try the new gun. deagle is overused.
deagle
I Like D.E
MK23 is my fav
go for a mauser close to rapid fire and a good amount of damage per shot. So...best gun out there
I've always used deagle for so long and now it's kind of boring. If I were to buy a pistol right now, then I would surely buy the new Mateba.
thanks ya all
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?