Late MPGH.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Late MPGH.
Who here stays up on MPGH until like 6 AM to see new posts? Or 5 AM or 4. I stay up at 4..more funnier to see the posts.
I have odd sleeping patterns; it'll have to change, ofc, when I start going to uni, but right now:

Wake up at about 10 or 11
Stay up till about 3
Nap till about 6 or 7
Stay up till 5AM, then go to bed
repeat

I am more of a night-time person because it is a lot easier to think when everyone else in the house is asleep.

On school days (at hs) it was about the same except I'd fall asleep at 3AM and wake at 7AM. Like I said, in uni this isn't going to work.

Uni:
Wake up at 6AM
Transit for about 75 minutes to school
Study a bit before class
Stay at school till about 7PM
Get home at around 8pM
Study till 12PM
Sleep.
repeat
I won't be able to do all that will fall asleep quickly,
man, thats just sad.
I'm usually up all night.
Browse mpgh using mobile when I'm in bed, if I wake up I go to the computer.
It's my standard schedule
General dies off after about 1am.
I have no life, Always online.
Too late. Go to sleep like a normal person!
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
Too late. Go to sleep like a normal person!
I dun wanna.
I have imsonia so 1-3h sleep tops :|
i HAVE SCHOOL
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us