PatchedAnonymouss' ESP & NoRecoil

Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
Anonymouss' ESP & NoRecoil
Here a release which DOESNT crash all the time

 
Contains

> ESP
> Crosses
> Names
> Distances
> Crosshair
> No Recoil


 
Instructions

1. Download an injector [for example Winject]
2. Start MW3 and inject the dll to the game
3. "Anonymouss' ESP" appears on your screen, now you can click play and join matches

I could play 2 full match with this hack so for you guys it shouldnt be different. If it still is, please reply with your problem and the stage which it appears in.
Happy hacking!


Announcement:
I will remake a simple version of this ESP in ASM which will boost performance.
ESP & NoRecoil_mpgh.net.rar6 KB · 1,340 downloads Scanning…
could you add an aimbot somehow?
Quote Originally Posted by Kickazz080 View Post
could you add an aimbot somehow?

nah not necessary

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by qq438756077 View Post
I like this XD
M2!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Kickazz080 View Post
could you add an aimbot somehow?
You suck that hard or do you just wanna get banned?
does this work with Iw5m ?
Quote Originally Posted by mark150 View Post
does this work with Iw5m ?
If iw5m has version 1.9.441 then yes
QQ
Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post


You suck that hard or do you just wanna get banned?
I dont suck at all, i just wanna piss people off.
Finally I was just hoping for something like this =)
looks great cant wait to try it out
thanks for the hard work waiting to download..this one xp compatible as well? bcause that would be Awesome!
Approved
Never add a aimbot!
Quote Originally Posted by mercn View Post
Never add a aimbot!
if you can deactivate the aimbot, what's the problem? cause you're gonna die to other people using the aimbot? hehe
how do I disable no recoil?
Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?