PatchedGhost Hack!

Posts 166–180 of 195 · Page 12 of 13
How to do it? I cant figure this out..
Hahahha rip ava
This hack Makes me mad ! nice work
How to install the .CL File? Sry im Noob D
Quote Originally Posted by Hughino98 View Post
How to install the .CL File? Sry im Noob D
1 - Open AVA
2 - Open CE
3 - Load AVA.exe process (use computer icon on left top corner)
4 - Load CT file (use folder icon)

Ready !

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

No work, push UP arrow key and nothing. I die many times ...
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
1 - Open AVA
2 - Open CE
3 - Load AVA.exe process (use computer icon on left top corner)
4 - Load CT file (use folder icon)

Ready !

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

No work, push UP arrow key and nothing. I die many times ...
Is this only on Aeria A.V.A? Or PlayFPS A.V.A also works?

I have done the above, load the game, load CE, load the game process and load the CT file.

What is this 000000 everyone is talking about? I join a game and shoot 1 bullet and then press UP but I'm still not invisible.

After loading the CT file must I checkbox it?

Sorry for all the noob questions.
This is fkin awesome ! All the Q.Qers haha use it with Antikicker :'D
oh yea thanxs it beautifull hack
Quote Originally Posted by Sandrogeo View Post
is this mw3? wich game is it
You're in the AVA section.
Please, anyone confirm if this hack work or not?
I try many times and only won shots on my head ...
Nice Work...

Nice Movie
uhm how to use the file?? where i must put it in?
Quote Originally Posted by Eno1231 View Post
uhm how to use the file?? where i must put it in?
It's a Cheat Engine file, download the whole program, bypass the gameguard using a bypass here from MPGH, follow the instructions and you will be able to use this hack. Also, it doesn't matter where you move this file.
Posts 166–180 of 195 · Page 12 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?