PatchedGhost Hack!

Posts 181–195 of 195 · Page 13 of 13
Awaiting anyone confirm is work, for me nothing, no ghost.
Man this is too epic
Im gonna test it out now
Quote Originally Posted by HYPNOPHOBIA View Post
Man this is too epic
Im gonna test it out now
work or not, this is the question?
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
@Prepix @Justin @Lehsyrus
Definitely this hack not work anymore. I try 20 times today, 20 times I die.
I think this thread should be closed to prevent others download and trying to use and take a bad experience.
Just tested it and still working like i said so many times till AERIA patch a new exe released hacks will keep working
I enter on game (full screen) shot 1 time, push UP arrow key, go to play, die easy, all see me.
mmmm.... ok I try again, and post, video if possible.
@meawww
NO work, 20 times, 20 times die.
You say "shot 1 fire, when you see the values 00000000 press UP"
Well, where I see this value?
- In the game display? ... where?
- On the CE? ... because if it is there, I will have to play in windowed mode.

Thx ! for help


P.D. The idea is convert this on .dll file
Do NOT request another persons thread to be closed. The MOST you may do is say that it is not working for you. All posts similar will be deleted.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
Do NOT request another persons thread to be closed. The MOST you may do is say that it is not working for you. All posts similar will be deleted.
Understood, thanks for the clarification.
Still I keep saying that this does not work in 40 attempts made.
Thank you again.
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
Understood, thanks for the clarification.
Still I keep saying that this does not work in 40 attempts made.
Thank you again.
It's a crapshoot man, sometimes the hacks work for some people and sometimes they don't. On my old computer, no hacks for any game would work, they always crashed the game. Though on this computer every hack works flawlessly. My laptop nothing works, it's all about the system you are on.
Agree with you, nothing is perfect in software systems, you have to work and try hard to get something done.
My personal experience with this hack is that it did not work on my 4 computers. I testing all hacks published, over x64 and x32.
I just hope I clarify that the author, the "0000000", he is not clear in his explanation and perhaps there will work.
Thanks for your comment.
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
Agree with you, nothing is perfect in software systems, you have to work and try hard to get something done.
My personal experience with this hack is that it did not work on my 4 computers. I testing all hacks published, over x64 and x32.
I just hope I clarify that the author, the "0000000", he is not clear in his explanation and perhaps there will work.
Thanks for your comment.
Play on window mode to see if the CE value change from 00000000 to 00000999 and if there's random value like abcd1234 dont use it will crash the game it will only work if the value is 00000000.

To make sure you are doing right on the description right click and set hotkey look which hotkey is it
Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
Play on window mode to see if the CE value change from 00000000 to 00000999 and if there's random value like abcd1234 dont use it will crash the game it will only work if the value is 00000000.

To make sure you are doing right on the description right click and set hotkey look which hotkey is it
Ok, I testing now !
Thx for your support friend.


---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

@meawww
I testing many times and value no change to 00000000 afert shot.
I go right click mouse and assign a hotkey value, ex. Alt key value 00000000
Next, go top play, kill 1, the value change to 00000999, turn visible and die.
Retry, same situation, and 20 sec. later crash game with this message:



My Bypass work fine, no problems.
Please, send me your working version. Perhaps this is damaged.
thx !!
Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
Ok, I testing now !
Thx for your support friend.


---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

@meawww
I testing many times and value no change to 00000000 afert shot.
I go right click mouse and assign a hotkey value, ex. Alt key value 00000000
Next, go top play, kill 1, the value change to 00000999, turn visible and die.
Retry, same situation, and 20 sec. later crash game with this message:



My Bypass work fine, no problems.
Please, send me your working version. Perhaps this is damaged.
thx !!
that 1015 GG error is maybe the awesomenium.exe thingy is on process try to kill it when using hacks.
about the value you dont have to kill someone just shoot 1 time to anywhere then when the value ????? start to be 00000000 put it as 00000999 and you will be on ghost mode
Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
that 1015 GG error is maybe the awesomenium.exe thingy is on process try to kill it when using hacks.
about the value you dont have to kill someone just shoot 1 time to anywhere then when the value ????? start to be 00000000 put it as 00000999 and you will be on ghost mode
- Good, error 1015, Awesomium is blocked on my pc, no problems.
- Never start on 00000000, shot, shot and nothig. I programming a hot key (ex. Alt to change value to 00000000)
- On this momment I push UP arrow key and value change to 00000999.
- Go top play, kill a noob , the value 00000999 change to any value, on this momment I turn visible. Die
- You suggest I reprogram the (Alt) hot key to 00000999?
- With this hotkey make me invisible?

Thx for help friend !!
Its sad that after 4 weeks of releasing this hack there has been no need for it to be updated. Aeria needs to get their act together!
Posts 181–195 of 195 · Page 13 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?