Script Testing Server

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
I like this idea, I might hop on later, thanks for hosting this!

Might have a bit of fun with people as well
Thanks! We are all a bunch of noobs on here trying to figure things out, and it is fun, and I guess this is my new permanent home since I just got global banned. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by chickenassassin View Post
That you for the link, I will update my original post in a little bit.
May I ask what server files you are using?
They are from a guy named conan513 from somewhere in the internet.
Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
They are from a guy named conan513 from somewhere in the internet.
Thanks man, hope you get the grieving sorted out, it was annoying.
Was really fun until some ass hat came on and started griefing everyone :/
Quote Originally Posted by tigerblood69 View Post
n1kko you're a leg!
haha thanks man, ill PM you the new password in a bit. sit tight mate.

Rather, add me on skype, chris.drmario. Or shoot me an email.
Does it require a CD-key?
Quote Originally Posted by cforce View Post
Does it require a CD-key?
No sir it does not, all it requires is the beta patch, @Dayz, and ArmA2 CO
n1kko, would you kindly pm me the password if it is no hassle to you?
Server is back open, check original post for details.
I'm glad by found this. I will join in the near future.
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us