Script Testing Server

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
THIS SERVER IS CLOSED.

Due to me being unable to edit the main post, I can not make updates, or do anything like that. Also, the server is live with BE, however, if you wish to join anyway, send me a PM or add me on skype (chris.drmario) and I'll send you the server information/whitelist you.
add me on skype. chris.drmario
To bad that the stuff dosnt transfer over oh well.
Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Gamer2 View Post
To bad that the stuff dosnt transfer over oh well.
The server doesn't even work anymore... and its a private hive, so it doesn't transfer unfortunately. I am working on trying to connect it to the main hive.
Edit your signature then
Quote Originally Posted by stickd34th View Post
Edit your signature then
completely forgot about that. haha thanks.
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us