Ideas for hacks?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Ideas for hacks?
Well im new to this section but not MPGH in general.
Anyways, ive been on league for so long, I have practically everything >_>
Im starting to get bored. Now I just wanna say, im not sure which of these is server sided but...

Hack request:
Change values for attk dmg ap, movemnet, etc...

change values for items, so like +120 dmg on BT instead of just 100

View entire map, like in spectator mode, so...no fog of war

Infinite gold in game?

No cooldown on abilities, or summoner spells?

Thats all the requests I have :P
and also, if you know any glitches feel free to let us know in comments below

Only ones I know are: If lee sin safe guards to ally, and Ryze uses Spell flux on lee, it'll bounce between him and ally infinite times giving u double kill.

And there is a summoner spell no cooldown glitch/hack out there o.o but I can't seem to find it >
Uhh which part of it is impossible?
Is ALL that stuff server sided?
Quote Originally Posted by samsandnot View Post
Uhh which part of it is impossible?
Is ALL that stuff server sided?
Yes. It is server sided.
I've heard someone found the way to add some items that are only for Rioters,they're used for champion spotlight (just look the new rengar spotlight...level 9 with 100.000+gold :s) it seems the trick is to change the ID of the item somehow to the one you need...If someone finds out (i'm pretty sure someone else already did) how to do that it's possible to start at level 1 with almost infinite gold
Quote Originally Posted by IV2B View Post
I've heard someone found the way to add some items that are only for Rioters,they're used for champion spotlight (just look the new rengar spotlight...level 9 with 100.000+gold :s) it seems the trick is to change the ID of the item somehow to the one you need...If someone finds out (i'm pretty sure someone else already did) how to do that it's possible to start at level 1 with almost infinite gold
I noticed that too! But I don't think cheat engine can change that? Unless you get the right ID, but they probably have their own program for it. :/
And also, I think he was level 1 with 10k gold. o.O But still, his score was 0-0-0 and it was only 2 minutes in!

But IM ALMOST 100% POSITIVE that changing it to infinite gold at level 1 IS NOT SERVER SIDED. Even when you disconnect, quit, turn of pc or any shit like that, you still get gold over time. Even when disconnected. As long as you start a game, and shut down computer. You are NOT connected to the server, but u still get gold.
So Im positive its not server- sided.
Quote Originally Posted by samsandnot View Post
I noticed that too! But I don't think cheat engine can change that? Unless you get the right ID, but they probably have their own program for it. :/
And also, I think he was level 1 with 10k gold. o.O But still, his score was 0-0-0 and it was only 2 minutes in!

But IM ALMOST 100% POSITIVE that changing it to infinite gold at level 1 IS NOT SERVER SIDED. Even when you disconnect, quit, turn of pc or any shit like that, you still get gold over time. Even when disconnected. As long as you start a game, and shut down computer. You are NOT connected to the server, but u still get gold.
So Im positive its not server- sided.
If anything, turning your computer off while in game and you still receiving gold PROVES that it is server sided.
lol i dont know if im posting in the right section but um i dont rly remember when it happened, i think 1 year ago, riot messed up with riot points buying through the credit card XD u were able to get free riot points using a credit card lol, i got 10k riot points and my other friends were able to get 100k points , its insane XD but riot fixed the prob and deleted all the riot points and characters,skins from accounts who buyed them using those hacked riot points
But you won't be connected to the server?
You're still connected to the server until you disable your internet.
and to your ideas, no fog of war would be best ..
about that summoner spells glitch i know somethings about it, it was made famous by Dr.Terrible
here

which was later patched tho

I do think that something can be done about the fog to eliminate it...
Quote Originally Posted by Axtrex View Post

I do think that something can be done about the fog to eliminate it...
nothing can be done to mess with the fog of war anymore, riot patched fog of war long ago. The only real "hacks" that i know of would be BoL (Bot of Legends). It has some good stuff but hasn't been working well since the Rengar patch.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?