Help?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help?
Hello everyone,

I just bought a 320 GB Modern Warfare 3 Playstation.. and I've been using xbox for quite a while..Since you can install games on the HDD on xbox, is that possible on the playstation as well? If you know the answer please reply, also, I've been having error's occuring of me signing out. I have to re-write my Wifi's SSID and Password and it get's annoying! Please reply back Asap.

Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by jaady55 View Post
Hello everyone,

I just bought a 320 GB Modern Warfare 3 Playstation.. and I've been using xbox for quite a while..Since you can install games on the HDD on xbox, is that possible on the playstation as well? If you know the answer please reply, also, I've been having error's occuring of me signing out. I have to re-write my Wifi's SSID and Password and it get's annoying! Please reply back Asap.

Thank you!
The answer is No. You cannot directly install games from the bluray disc onto the hard drive as sony has done this because of the shier size of data that bluray disc's can hold. You can however download games from the playstation store and have them installed on the hard drive but as for your wifi problem, if you are using the basic (easy) setup for internet settings, I would recommend using custom as it seems to work much better.
Oh, I see. Thank you for the help REVIVE. I will also see the custom Network setting's, i'll try it out, and again thank you for your help.
Are you sure that the Wifi connectivity isn't a problem with your router itself?
Well, I did get a new router! But it isn't much of a problem..But then again if may be the router! Thank you for your help man.
Not a problem at all, bro.

Before I switched to TWC, I used to have Verizon. The router that came with my internet package did have Wifi connectivity installed in it, however, the connection wasn't that stable causing a lot of cut-outs on the Wifi connection. I used to sign out all the time while playing COD, so I had to purchase an alternate Netgear router.

Good luck fixing it!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us