Help

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Help
guys help naman.. hnd ko maopen tong site n mpgh.net sa PC namin s bahay.. pero sa cafe shop naoopen ko nman.. ban b ung ip address nung PC ko d2 sa site n to?
Welcome to MPGH?
Welcome to MPGH also if i didn't understand
welcome to MPGH.
Welcome to MPGH ?
Didn't understand anything..
Welcome to MPGH?
Dafuq did u said?
Welcome To MPGH
Google Translator said:
"guys help again .. I hnd n maopen tong site we mpgh.net PC's house .. naoopen cafe shop but I nman .. b ung ip address ban nung PC I D2 site n to?"
Even Google can't understand you
Welcome to MPGH, good place to learn english.
Welcome to MPGH. English forum.
Welcome to MPGH
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us