No vehicle spawning question.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
No vehicle spawning question.
The FAQ states:

How can I spawn a vehicle??
It is not possible to spawn a vehicle in game as of BP 95883.

Is this still true? I only ask because I was in a server a few days back and I came across every vehicle in a field (including a boat lol)

Thanks =)

This was a 1.7.2.5 and 96061 server.
Quote Originally Posted by khmerbadass View Post
The FAQ states:

How can I spawn a vehicle??
It is not possible to spawn a vehicle in game as of BP 95883.

Is this still true? I only ask because I was in a server a few days back and I came across every vehicle in a field (including a boat lol)

Thanks =)

This was a 1.7.2.5 and 96061 server.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php
While I appreciate your reply, I do not appreciate your sarcasm. I have searched the topic and have seen both mixed answers. That is why I am in search of my own.
Quote Originally Posted by khmerbadass View Post
While I appreciate your reply, I do not appreciate your sarcasm. I have searched the topic and have seen both mixed answers. That is why I am in search of my own.
Whether or not you appreciate my sarcasm, is irrelevant. We have WAY too much spam on this forum, and I simly wish people would start searching and trying to make up their own opinions instead of blindly making threads about every damn thing they wonder about...

To avoid further of your spam, however, I will give you your answer.

YES, it is possible to spawn vehicles WITHOUT being banned. Do not ask me how, though, as I will not tell you.
It is possible to hack in vehicles I am sure, just not that possible to do it without getting banned.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us