[Tutorial] 90% Method to Dupe

Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
[Tutorial] 90% Method to Dupe
Hello All,
I know i've been slaving with my client to get auto-nexus and aimbot working. However, in the meantime here is the method to 90% dupe items.

Steps:
<-- THE USUAL -->
1. Open two clients (I recommend my standalone client)
2. Log in to the same account in both clients.
3. Click play on the same character in both clients.
4. Click on vault in the live client, when the other client first prints blue text at the bottom.
5. When client A is locked in Connecting to Vault, in client B click Vault. (It doesn't matter which client connects to the vault.)
<-- END OF THE USUAL -->
6. Drag two items (the less the better) from your vault to your character's inventory (you can drop both items).
7. In the active client walk to the nexus portal, enter the nexus when the inactive client first has blue text after the reconnecting red text.
8. The inactive client should become active and the items are now duped. If this failed close the inactive client, if you don't be wary that items have been known to disappear (opposite of the dupe exploit).

Let me know if you need images, I planned on Frap'in it but Fraps likes to only record one window.

Thank me if this is easier for you (i know it has worked 20 times in the last 5 minutes for me).

Virus Total
Jotti's Scan
justConnMess_mpgh.net.zip2.0 MB · 468 downloads Clean
I have just tried this, and it definitely works. I had eight items in the vault and only took out four, it worked when i log back in. The main thing is to get the timing correct, but this is much easier and consistent. Thanks Dr.DK!
Tried 6 times and haven't successfully duped yet. I have better luck with the original method
Quote Originally Posted by robmario120 View Post
Tried 6 times and haven't successfully duped yet. I have better luck with the original method
make sure you are on a popular server. I am also using Marine's proxy
Approved 'cos Austin is being a lazy shitdick :F
Doesn't seem to work for me, tried plenty of times, on USWESt, and EUWEST, and other servers, none worked.
Quote Originally Posted by Wacon View Post
Doesn't seem to work for me, tried plenty of times, on USWESt, and EUWEST, and other servers, none worked.
It isn't working for me right now either (USWEST is too laggy) all other servers have almost no load right now, I did all my dupes between 10pm-1am EST it is now 3:37am EST so not the same user base.
I'll try later today to see if it works when more people are online.
ok, maybe i am just a moron...but when i use your client i can never seem to open to clients at the same time.
What am i doing wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by ISeeDeadPixels View Post
ok, maybe i am just a moron...but when i use your client i can never seem to open to clients at the same time.
What am i doing wrong?
Download Adobe Flash Projector
Windows
Mac OS X
I tried million times, it doesn't work for me, or i'm doing something wrong.
Gonna make huge money with this
ok, why cant i make a projector of rotmg? i click on file, and "Create projector" is grayed out....anyone know how to help?
Can someone help me with this?
I need help with this as well :/
Posts 1–15 of 60 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us