OutdatedScript Executor 1.1
I have a question i right click lets say add vehicule to the program and then i go in a server and execute it?
or i execute before entering
or i execute before entering
Hey great job man and I was wondering can anyone tell me if I can somehow tell it to execute my own script because I made one to spawn an as50 and ammo and gear and stuff
Good job lock works like charm most of times, only sometimes if you abuse too much then it might crash but then just rejoin again 
Edited: at the same time i was wondering is there an item creat script for this? if there is could you please post it

Edited: at the same time i was wondering is there an item creat script for this? if there is could you please post it

Awesome, I really like how user friendly this is, and quick to setup. Is there anywhere I can reference the language and API these scripts are made with, or a big fat compendium of them (I am trolling the forums for either as I write this)?
EDIT::
found it like 45 seconds later!
EDIT::
found it like 45 seconds later!
Thank you man Awesome
am i doing anything wrong_?!
ive injected the bypasser and going to join a server, everytime i execute a script im getting kicked for script restriction -.-
or am i using wron scripts??
ive injected the bypasser and going to join a server, everytime i execute a script im getting kicked for script restriction -.-
or am i using wron scripts??
same for me except the weapon
look here -> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...rky-hax-6.html
use at your own risk right now !
---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------
SORRY GUYS !!!
use at your own risk right now !
---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------
SORRY GUYS !!!
Thank you it works very well with the bypasser 

Note 1: For improved Undetection, rename the hack file and pack /compress it ???
can any one explain this for us (Note 1: For improved Undetection, rename the hack file and pack /compress it (UPX, FSG, any....)
What does this mean? i understand all of the terms here but i'm just not comprehending very well.
I unrar'ed the exe and the folder. i opened the program and it sees everything. i went in and removed the folders that were not dayz. i opened the exe again and all the stuff i didn't want is gone as expected.
Now i already ran the ammo can script using the bypass with shift+P and it worked great but i logged out and went back and i was banned from that server only. so im trying to be as secure as i can.
I tried renaming the script file to a different extension ie .SQF to .bla the exe doesn't see it. i undid the changed and put it in a compressed file. still didn't see it so can you elaborate on the way to be extra cautious with the execution?
What does this mean? i understand all of the terms here but i'm just not comprehending very well.
I unrar'ed the exe and the folder. i opened the program and it sees everything. i went in and removed the folders that were not dayz. i opened the exe again and all the stuff i didn't want is gone as expected.
Now i already ran the ammo can script using the bypass with shift+P and it worked great but i logged out and went back and i was banned from that server only. so im trying to be as secure as i can.
I tried renaming the script file to a different extension ie .SQF to .bla the exe doesn't see it. i undid the changed and put it in a compressed file. still didn't see it so can you elaborate on the way to be extra cautious with the execution?
anyone help me here?
what dose the vehicle spawn.sqf do? i execute it and nothing happends
Can anybody tell me how I use r00tbags with this? Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & CheatsInjectable DayZ Script Executor/Bypass [By Gin123][Undetected 8/8/12]
471 General Game HackingHabbohotel Scripts
8 ProgrammingOMG I SO STUCK!!!(Java Script "n" html problem
11 Spammers CornerScript Which Closes Ur Browser On Click
4 ProgrammingHtml, Java script, can someone help me make a password blocked area??
1
