Just Got RATed So Quitting

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Just Got RATed So Quitting
Yeah, so um. I lost over 500mil on my level 29. So yeah I'm quitting I'm a 2006 veteran and now I'm done. So my accounts are up for grabs, will give to anyone who PMs or posts.
i pmed first?
Should I host a give away for each account?
I'd take one if they're still up for grabs.
I would like one c:
Ill take one if there are still any
if anyone are available id really like a high lv to give to me friend for him to play rs with me,
How'd you make 500m?
@Koompa Most likely by merching or buying the GP. I'm guessing that would be his answer I remember making over 300m+ from investing on Rock Climbing boots (when their price sky-rocketed, me and a couple of friends invested a shit ton on them and saved up a lot)

I'd take one if they are still available. Sucks to be RAT'd. I remember losing a somewhat maxed out zerker to a phish, lost like 70m on it since I really didn't use it much. I still had my 136 though and got lured over 200m + an h'ween mask causing me to quit forever.

I feel you, no homo.
Quote Originally Posted by The Hobbit View Post
@Koompa Most likely by merching or buying the GP. I'm guessing that would be his answer I remember making over 300m+ from investing on Rock Climbing boots (when their price sky-rocketed, me and a couple of friends invested a shit ton on them and saved up a lot)

I'd take one if they are still available. Sucks to be RAT'd. I remember losing a somewhat maxed out zerker to a phish, lost like 70m on it since I really didn't use it much. I still had my 136 though and got lured over 200m + an h'ween mask causing me to quit forever.

I feel you, no homo.
Most money I ever had in a cash stack was 70m Not counting my equipment and other stuff which probaby equals over 150m in value. And my 92 prayer and 94 herblore costs a lot as well.
Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post


Most money I ever had in a cash stack was 70m Not counting my equipment and other stuff which probaby equals over 150m in value. And my 92 prayer and 94 herblore costs a lot as well.
Well, I used to buy gp majority of the times.

I remember using PA and wasted like over 200$ on gp because I was so addicted to my main back then. I had 95 prayer (turm.) and 92 herb and boosted it to use overloads.

I still remember those days
Lost 200 mil to duels. Fml
i'd take one if you didnt mind cause i havent played in a long while.. i wanna get back to this game but it seems i cant ever do it right.
if you still have an account, Please PM Me
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?