UnhappySolvedSource help!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Source help!
Hey guys where i can find an undetected source for a hack or how can i make a detected source to be again undetected??
I think all released bases are detected.

/Moved
Ok ....but i wait maybe some one have something....oooo and thx for move
Quote Originally Posted by gogo141997 View Post
Hey guys where i can find an undetected source for a hack or how can i make a detected source to be again undetected??
you need to make yours cuz I don't think someone going to release his base anymore
Yes i understand but how i can modifing a source to be again undetected?is there any program or somthing like this?
Quote Originally Posted by gogo141997 View Post
Yes i understand but how i can modifing a source to be again undetected?is there any program or somthing like this?
a program called mind
^This
I think it's answered, there is nothing to tell like "replace '1' with '2'"
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us